Sunday, June 2, 2013

What's In - Dolly Magazine 1980

Dolly Magazine, January 1980
Dolly Magazine, February 1980 
Dolly Magazine, April 1980
Dolly Magazine, May 1980
Dolly Magazine, June 1980
Dolly Magazine, July 1980
Dolly Magazine, August 1980
Dolly Magazine, September 1980
Dolly Magazine, October 1980
Dolly Magazine, November 1980

The What's In section in Dolly's was always the go-to to find out how the newest trends overseas would be incorporated into the fashions in Australia.  They always had amazing illustrations in them and I'm going to be doing a post for every year that I have of the Dolly issues.  Unfortunately I don't have all of the 1980 issues, but here is what I have.  As these illustrations are uncredited, if anyone can enlighten me as to who did them, I would be eternally grateful.  I adore adore the mod look from the June issue, but really all of them are gorgeous.

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU SO MUCH for these, Maryanne!!!! You're a STAR!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed Eddi! I now (finally) have 1981 up too :D

      Delete