Wednesday, March 9, 2011

More from Dolly Magazine February 1982

Dressed-Up Denim fashion feature

A Dolly competition to win a Sweet Dreams night shirt
A Sweet Dreams book I owned, as you can tell by my initials on it!
I have been meaning to add this post for what seems like forever, but as I'm back studying again, I'm finding it a little more difficult to find the time unfortunately.  The Dressed-Up Denim feature from this issue is such a cute little fashion spread.  I just love the way the cassettes/walkmans are shown together with the look of sheer glee at the marvel of such technology on the models faces.

If I had have had the chance I would have loved to won that Sweet Dreams night shirt.  I was a big fan of teen romance novels in my time, including Sweet Dreams titles, but also of course Sweet Valley High.  As you can see from my 'Secret Admirer' book, I enjoyed scrawling my initials and trumpeting how great I thought I was. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment